• Amboseli National park
• Mount Kilimanjaro ( Africa’s highest mountain)-possible peak views
• Savanna country on drive on to Amboseli
• Masai country
• Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Cheetah, Buffalo, Ostrich among other wildlife animals.
• Local tribes people and cultures
AMBOSELI DAY TOUR ITINERARY
- 0500hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel/ Nairobi airport /Residence.
- Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa highway (4 hours drive).
- We catch the African sunrise as we progress towards Amboseli.
- The morning drive is via African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.
- There shall be a brief breakfast stop on the way.
- Arrive at Amboseli in the mid morning, proceed for a game viewing drive in search of Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion, Cheetah, Warthog, Ostrich and more…
- The Mount Kilimanjaro dominates the skyline and surrounding country.
- It is the tallest mountain in Africa and the highest free standing mountain in the world.
- While Mount Kilimanjaro remains in the background we shall marvel at the wildlife and scenery found in this park.
- Enjoy buffet lunch at Oltukai lodge
- A short early afternoon game viewing drive as we exit the park.
- Later depart for Nairobi to arrive in the early evening.
- 7:00pm: Drop off at your Nairobi hotel / Nairobi Airport or residence
- Safari transport in pop up top mini -van
- Park entry fees
- Game viewing drives
- A buffet lunch
- Transport can be upgraded to 4 x 4 pop up top jeep jeep at an extra cost
Enquiries and Bookings
Please fill in the form below to book or make further enquiries